HGM Associates Inc.
Engineering Roundtable/E-Week Committee Overview
Omaha Engineers Roundtable Membership Overview
- Assist in developing a program to support the Engineering Roundtable E-Week events.
- Identify topics that are diverse, timely, and of interest not only to the general membership but also to potential engineering and other professional recruits.
- Tie in the annual National Engineers Week theme into program planning.
- Publicize the Engineering Roundtable E-Week in the Post newsletter and on the Post web site.
- Set up booth(s) at key location(s) during E-Week to promote the engineering profession and benefits of joining SAME.
We connect students with practicing professions to discuss opportunities in engineering.
- Set up sessions where students can interact with professionals to discuss career opportunities and challenges within the engineering/architecture arena.
- Prepare information/handouts to provide students and others to make them aware of opportunities in the engineering and engineering-related professions.
Education Committee Support
- Include Post programs specifically targeted at the needs and interests of young members and students.