Engineers Week CommitteeE-Week Committee Co-Chair: Bill Glismann, HGM Associates Inc.
E-Week Committee Co-Chair: Chris Langan, Lamp, Rynearson & Associates, Inc.
As a member of the Omaha Engineers Roundtable (see web site www.eroundtable.unomaha.edu):
- Assist in developing a program to support the Engineering Roundtable E-Week events.
- Identify topics that are diverse, timely, and of interest not only to the general membership but also to potential engineering and other professional recruits.
- Tie in the annual National Engineers Week theme into program planning.
- Publicize the Engineering Roundtable E-Week in the Post newsletter and on the Post web site.
- Set up booth(s) at key location(s) during E-Week to promote the engineering profession and benefits of joining SAME.
- Set up sessions where students can interact with professionals to discuss career opportunities and challenges within the engineering/architecture arena.
- Prepare information/handouts to provide students and others to make them aware of opportunities in the engineering and engineering-related professions.
- Include Post programs specifically targeted at the needs and interests of young members and students.