Programs and Industry Day CommitteeVice President for Programs: Christie Murray, URS Corp.
Co-Chair: Ed Bishop, Parsons
Co-Chair: Dan Owens, Lamp Rynearson and Associates, Inc.
The Programs Committee is responsible for arranging speakers and topics for our general membership luncheons and for the coordination and planning of the meetings. Goals of the committee include the following:
- Develop programs that are meaningful and interesting to our members;
- Increase Post meeting attendance by providing quality monthly programs;
- Conduct all Post meetings with the highest level of professionalism (including getting started on time and ending on time);
- Conduct one joint meeting with another professional society;
- Conduct one meeting addressing SAME strategic objectives;
- Conduct at least one meeting focused on readiness. This meeting should be completely planned, organized, and executed by the Readiness Committee;
- Conduct at least one meeting that is completely planned, organized, and executed by the Young Members Committee; and
- Use the Post website to advertise upcoming meetings and to allow for on-line meeting registrations.