Lamp Rynearson and Associates, Inc.
SolidEn Engineering & Consulting
- Fostering professional association amongst all those interested in engineering solutions for national security;
- Expand the capacity of government and industry to respond to emergencies and catastrophies;
- In short, to consider and develop means to assist the nation in maintaining a capability to mobilize quickly and effectively.
- Objective #1 Advance Military Engineering through professional education and training
- Objective #2 Promote partnering between military and civilian communities to facilitate engineering capabilities that will lead to a robust military and civilian engineering readiness response capability membership and broadening their opportunities.
- Objective #3 Facilitate b and effective Post Readiness Program
- Operate a Post Readiness Committee
- Establish/maintain a viable, interactive readiness program among all the available local, state, federal and civilian entities in the Post area
- Conduct Programs on Readiness
- Be Actively Involved in Planning for Disaster/Contingency Exercises and/or Actual Contingency Operations
One of our major initiatives in Readiness has been development of FAST START plans, which are interactive readiness programs which endeavor to link all available local, state, federal and civilian entities in a Post's area.
Directory of Member Companies and Organizations: http://www.same.org/directoryBack to Top